Thursday, September 20, 2007 Y
3:33 AM
HOHO !
Come post..
Suddenly forgot my blog has open..
Then iie thought dont need to post.
XD
Hmms.
Today duriing mt,
Took back results slip.
hahas..
OH, GOSH !
Its bad lurhhs.
Gotta buck up lurhhs.
Then after school got DNT exams.
Hope can do well bahhs.
Cos iie think de first qns of the stupid drawiing?
I any-o-how draw !
>.< !
Aiiyahh,
Wats over is over..
Don't think too muchh.
HOHO !
Suddenly become so le guan.
LALAS~
Cos alot ppl talk da dao li to me !
So iie understood more & more..
Thanks lurhhs people.
I really appreciate all those.
It makes me feel more better & makes me know alot more things.
There are always obstacle infront of you,
Even though how hard it is, you still have to walk on.
After those obstacle, it makes you grow up.
& makes you think better of it.
I always have problem,
But still overcome it !
So dont so zai yi about one matter.
Although liife iis SOOOOO sucky ~
Life still goes on.
&BUHHBYEE !
You're my love ! :D