THE LADY !


Photobucket

XUEPIING :D
jwpsBLSS
BLSSdancer
monsterlyFIFTEEN
SINGALICIOUS(:
xueping_1993@hotmail.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketmhai friendster :D


NUFFNANG !





LOVES-EXITS !


AARON♥
AGNES♥
ANITA♥
ANNA♥
AVERE♥
CASSALYN♥
CASSANDRA♥
CECILIA♥
CHERYL♥
CHERYLCHEONG♥
CHOONRAY♥
CYNTHIA♥
DA JIALE♥
DAPHNE♥
DERRICK♥
DIYANA♥
EDWINA♥
EILLY♥
ELYSIA♥
GIGI♥
HILARY♥
INSYIRAH♥
IZZA♥
JERMINE♥
JIATING♥
JIAYI♥
JOANNECHONG♥
JOANNE♥
JOEY♥
JOEYTAN♥
JUNWEI♥
KARTHIK♥
KASENG♥
KRYSTAL♥
LATHIFAH♥
LESLIE♥
LIZHEN♥
MAMATO♥
MUSYA♥
MS TAY♥
NINA♥
PAULINE♥
PEIJUN♥
PEISHI♥
PEIXIAN♥
QIUYAN♥
QIYEE♥
RINA♥
SHEILA♥
SHIHUI♥
SHIMIN♥
SHIRLEY♥
SHUHUI♥
SIMIN♥
SIEWXIAN♥
SIOKTENG♥
SOONFANG♥
STEPHANIE♥
SZEMIN♥
THARSHINI♥
TINA♥
VONNES♥
WEIJIE♥
WINNIE♥
XIAPEI♥
XINYI♥
XINYING♥
XIUBIN♥
XIULING♥
XUEFANG♥
XUEQING♥
YANGYANG♥
YUNQIAN♥
YUXIANG♥

To be linked; relinked, Tag me ! :D


SAY IT-OUT !




DE-SIRES !

♥Helix piercing
♥Polo Tees
♥Cookie Monster HP strap(Ordered)
♥Red belt

Grant my wishes please [[;


DRAMA-LOVES !

櫻野3加1
篮球火♥♥
翻滾吧!蛋炒飯
無敵珊寶妹



NINJA-♥ !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Back to th past .

December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS

Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 Y

7:31 PM


Alrights.

Came to blog !
hees.

HOHO!

monday went school for cca.
ad it was LOL, boring. -.-

then ytd went to school for briefing of hk trip.
and iie cant wait.
iie'm so excited.

LOL.
so stupid of me.

nvmnvm.
today so bored.

& YTD !
xiubin teach me one phrase.
WELL, WHAT CAN I DO? :D

andand !
iie think of another one.

WELL, THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ! :D

wahahhas.
funny alrights.

okays.
iie wanna work.
plsplspls TELL me if you've got any lobangs !
xiexie !

BUHBYE!


When I smile, it doesnt mean that I am happy.
When I cry, it doesnt mean that I am sad.
There's alot alot alot of things that you guys just don't understand.
Why must we hurt people ?
Why there's always a quarrel between friends.
I just need a care from anyone.
But what I've lost. Is much more that yours.
& Forever , he's gone.
):


You're my love ! :D