THE LADY !


Photobucket

XUEPIING :D
jwpsBLSS
BLSSdancer
monsterlyFIFTEEN
SINGALICIOUS(:
xueping_1993@hotmail.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketmhai friendster :D


NUFFNANG !





LOVES-EXITS !


AARON♥
AGNES♥
ANITA♥
ANNA♥
AVERE♥
CASSALYN♥
CASSANDRA♥
CECILIA♥
CHERYL♥
CHERYLCHEONG♥
CHOONRAY♥
CYNTHIA♥
DA JIALE♥
DAPHNE♥
DERRICK♥
DIYANA♥
EDWINA♥
EILLY♥
ELYSIA♥
GIGI♥
HILARY♥
INSYIRAH♥
IZZA♥
JERMINE♥
JIATING♥
JIAYI♥
JOANNECHONG♥
JOANNE♥
JOEY♥
JOEYTAN♥
JUNWEI♥
KARTHIK♥
KASENG♥
KRYSTAL♥
LATHIFAH♥
LESLIE♥
LIZHEN♥
MAMATO♥
MUSYA♥
MS TAY♥
NINA♥
PAULINE♥
PEIJUN♥
PEISHI♥
PEIXIAN♥
QIUYAN♥
QIYEE♥
RINA♥
SHEILA♥
SHIHUI♥
SHIMIN♥
SHIRLEY♥
SHUHUI♥
SIMIN♥
SIEWXIAN♥
SIOKTENG♥
SOONFANG♥
STEPHANIE♥
SZEMIN♥
THARSHINI♥
TINA♥
VONNES♥
WEIJIE♥
WINNIE♥
XIAPEI♥
XINYI♥
XINYING♥
XIUBIN♥
XIULING♥
XUEFANG♥
XUEQING♥
YANGYANG♥
YUNQIAN♥
YUXIANG♥

To be linked; relinked, Tag me ! :D


SAY IT-OUT !




DE-SIRES !

♥Helix piercing
♥Polo Tees
♥Cookie Monster HP strap(Ordered)
♥Red belt

Grant my wishes please [[;


DRAMA-LOVES !

櫻野3加1
篮球火♥♥
翻滾吧!蛋炒飯
無敵珊寶妹



NINJA-♥ !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Back to th past .

December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS

Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Sunday, February 03, 2008 Y

4:45 AM


Another post for today.
:D

Went out with AGNES jus now.
Hmms.
Played arcade.
These two day keep going arcade & play.
It's such a waste of money.
But its fun.

Can relieve stress.
Its true for me lurhs.
Then played de dinosaur game.
Time crisis II, then de E2 Touch.
& walkwalkwalk.
Decided to play time crisis 4.
is so funnnn !

& I promise I cannot go arcade till 23FEBo8.
Hahas.
If not..........
Agnes noe.

xD

shhhhhh !~

SWAY WITH ME !

hees.
then my dinner settled at JP.
again eat fishball noodle.
so nice lurhs.
& I really cannot stand those last minute thingy de lorhs.
Be it ask me do things or wat.
Piss me off sia.

If wan buy dinner, tell me beforehand.
or buy yourself.
DON SUKA SUKA WAN BUY JIU CALL!

I'm very fierce jus now.
Don care lurhs.
I don like talking to mother & brother.
On phone lurhs.
So irritating lurhs.

HAISH !

I wanna buy clips.
hahas.
Got pattern de.
Is so cute !
=X

Tmr have dance.
Oh so damn boring.
Need some breath.
So many things pile up.
& tmr pe.

Run like hell again.
Cross-country, I wan run.
Agnes bluff me.
):

Haish.

BUHBYE !

You're my love ! :D