Agnes is asking me to update my blog.
Hence, i'm here to update.
Today, school was alright.
Only when maths, teacher nag & nag & nag.
I'm sooooooooo not listening to her.
Then after school, went eat at canteen.
Then SHOOOOOOO, off to bugis.
Met my mother & started shopping !
End up, I bought lots more things than my mother.
Hees.
I love her lurhs.
Though never say to her.
(:
I bought a baggggg !
White colour, got alot of compartment (like that?)
Hahas.
I paid this.
My mama bought me a SHIRT & SLIPPER.
So coooooool !
That person is so cute lurhs ! :D
Talk until so slanky, but talk to me half half one.
LOL!
I bought another bag.
But is DAPHNE's one.
Hees.
Also white colour, waterproof.
& is rectangle size. SO BIG ALSO ! :D
And I have nth to say anymore.
TADAAS !~
End with (:
