Thursday, March 06, 2008 Y
3:22 AM
HELLOS ! :D
Daphne is mad !
She is crazy like GIGI toos !
Both siao one.
Daphne!
STOP LAUGHING.
oh, my ling gan is soooooooooooooooooooooo accurate.
damn it.
i'm jealous of someone someone someone !
who are so close to someone someone someone !
hahas.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
I wanna peeeeee !
Boring.
WHOOTS !
I passedddd !
Most of subjects.
Combined humanities confirmed FLUNK !
Tmr will be taking our english paper back.
Give you see my marks.
So beautiful !
MT: 25/50 ! [my worst result !]
CS:10/20 ! [very lucky ! first time pass!]
POA: 20.5/40 ! [hahas ! super lucky ! cos i everything don noe !]
Maths: 66/100 ! [not the highest, but at least i get 60& above]
Chemistry: 14.5/25 ! [I didnt fail ! :D]
Physics: 16/25 ! [ yayyyy ! :D]
Tmr update english !
I'm sastified about my marks.
MY CAs !
BUHBYE !
You're my love ! :D