Tuesday, March 11, 2008 Y
6:03 AM
HELLOS ! :D
Early morning go meet XINYI.
We are both late.
:D
Then took bus to GekPoh.
Meet GIGI, JERMINE, PEISHI & PEIWEN.
Hahas.
I'm not late to meet them ! :D
Then buy finish things jiu go JERMINE's hse.
Watch CJ7 first.
XINYI damn mei liang xin.
Hahas.
After watching, wait for JERMINE's mother come back.
JERMINE's mother come back, we started taking out the foods & things.
Then everything is okay already.
There we go !
I start the fire ! :D
Hahas.
Then we started BBQ.
So damn fun.
& we cook EGGGGGG ! :D
After BBQ, cleaned up.
Sit at the living room.
While XINYI, GIGI, JERMINE inside room first.
After that PEIWEN, PEISHI & ME join in.
Go in play BLINDMICE.
Its like very childish right?
But very fun lurhs.
I'm de first to be de catcher.
But I catch JERMINE ! :D
YeahYeah !
After that play BlackJack.
Play money de.
I got win 40cents lehs.
Oops.
So xia suay.
Hahas.
Photos will be uploaded by JERMINE i think.
:D
Go her blog seeee ! :D
-------------------------------------
Oh, so fast sec 3 lerhs.
Next year will be us stepping down.
Hmms.
I think each year past, my passion for dance grew stronger.
I LOVE DANCE ! :D
My seniors LOVE DANCE ! :D
My juniors LOVE DANCE ! :D
Through ChineseDance, I've learnt ModernDance & MalayDance.
Hmms.
So fun lurhs.
& the friendship between seniors & juniors.
Oh, I love them lurhs ! :D
SiokSiok, must come back find us de.
:D
I will look for you ! :D
BUHBYE ! :D
You're my love ! :D