Saturday, March 08, 2008 Y
5:20 AM
HELLOS ! :D
Today, I had a super fun day urhs !
Went to XINYI hse at 1+
Do cs homework.
Need Microsoft Access.
:D
Then about 3+ went to take bus
& off to jp.
Reached JE to meet XINYING.
Then went bugis.
Meet MEILING.
:D
I miss her lurhs.
Then went arcade.
Come out, see message.
I never hear dao de message.
Then I see de message, I chuatio.
SORRY, AGNES , never see dao de message.
Then went to bugis street walk walk.
hees.
So HOT! :D
Then came out very fast.
Go to Mos Burger.
Buy drinks.
Then only I drink. Hahas.
Then sit there talk,chat.
Hmms.
Although catch no balls, but I still laugh.
Hahas.
Then change place to have a better place to talk.
Then talk talk talk.
AMY & her friends came in also.
hahas.
So long didnt saw her lerhs.
:D
Then after awhile, walk back to MRT.
& took back to BOONLAY.
MEILING AIAI took back to JE then to ORCHARD.
She took one big round.
Then inside MRT, had alot of fun & laughters.
Then after that AIAI left, we went JP.
& same, took alot of pics.
SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN.
Shall not say anything. :D
TIONGXIM my GANS. :D
My PAHBUEYTOH GANS. :D
BUHBYE !
You're my love ! :D