Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Monday, March 10, 2008 Y
5:48 AM
Heys, people !
I'm back ! :D Today had a super tired day ! Had physics remedial with 3e7 in lab. damn squeezy. and super noisy lurhs.
My partner, HADZWANI ! Didnt came today. I'm so sad ! ):
After that went canteen eat & do situational writing. hahas. I didnt do. Mr Tan want us to pass up ! :D
Then XUEFANG & CHERYL(don noe spell correct not) came. They went up and down and ask me to go up. Go up to de hall. And saw ppl playing badminton. YongXiang seems so lousy. Nvm, I'm not better than him. :D
Then I continue do my Situational Writting. HOHO! Nevin, Matthew, Khang Yong, Chee Han came in. Play badminton. Keep hearing vulgarities sia. "Cb here, Lj there"
Hahas. After that. We throw things at each other. hahas. Then run here run there. scream here scream there. OH! So funny. Then JIAWEN went out to call ppl. Then don noe who took a big box of shuttlecock? Aiyah, don mind my spelling wrong urhs.
Then we throw at JIAWEN, but in the end. we need to pick up everything. hahahahhas. but its so fun ! :D
Then chinese dance. Same thing de. Malay dance, i'm getting no head no tail. ahahas.