Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Monday, April 21, 2008 Y
7:09 AM
Hellos ! :D
Came post todayyyyy!~ Started with exams. & so scary lurhs. Is like difficult, so i anyhow write.
haishh!!
Siian. After exams, went pasar malam and eattt ! Then GIGI's father long bang us to GEKPOH. hahas. Thanks hurhs !
Then went to Macdonald study. & this CB LITTLE GIRL. Asshole oneeeee !~ She came & i sang BLEEDING LOVE. She said, I asked her SHUTUP! OMG, her hearing got problem is it? Then she came and pinch me. Damn guailan lurhhs. Then after that she took a balloon. Nabei, she take de balloon & hit me. I where offend her siia. Then JERMINE walked, and saw her brother. Jermine happen to noe her brother. But that CB LITTLE GIRL go take de balloon and hit JERMINE. Infront of so many ppl. Damn HOT! Actually wanted to tell her mother. But don have. Give her face. I don wan to bother her de lorhs. Then she come make me first. So young jiu like that, grow older liao jiu die lurhs.