Wednesday, April 16, 2008 Y
4:14 AM
I must post today ! :D
No matter how tired.
Today is so funnnn !~
Went to bukit batok home for de aged after school.
Went to interact, sing songs & play games.
Played mahjong, listen to ppl sing song.
Yups, I'm enjoying there ! :D
I wanna go back again !
You qing de xi shui man man liu liu jin le ni wo de xin zhong !
At first quite scared.
Cos don noe how.
But after awhile is okay lerhs.
Hahas, MR TAN SINGS ! :D
Oh yah, i wanna learn old songs.
To sing with that auntie;ahma?
Hahas. Her singing very good.
But I don dare walk away. ):
Like no respect. Then i sat quite long.
MR TAN CAME TO RESCUE ! :D
Everybody there is cute lurhs !
I think our preparations is damn not good.
Like cannot let those old folks high.
We zi high only.
Haish.
GO AGAIN GO AGAIN ! [:
BUHBYE !
You're my love ! :D