Saturday, April 12, 2008 Y
8:56 PM
I'm here to post ! (:
Ppl is coming to kill me if i didnt post.
I cant rmb whats happening those previous days.
I only rmb ytd !
Flagday(:
Didnt ask much for ppl to donate.
Its all AUTO one.
All young ppl didnt really donate dao.
All is elderly de.
tsktsk.
At first went to UOB bank there to take de tins.
Then did nothing?
Go bus interchange, then trained to chinese garden.
Then to JE.
Went JEC.
They took neoprints, but me & agnes never.
After that, Cassalyn came.
Then took neoprints again.
This time round, agnes & me got take.
HAHAS.
Then jiu walk around pasar malam.
Then off we go.
Back to UOB bank there to return our tins.
On de way, daphne saw jack.
So asked to donate.
HAHAS.
Thanks hurhs ! (:
Peishi went off with her stead,
awhile more Jermine went off.
Then we took 181 to gekpoh.
Bought some stuffs to eat & drink.
Then to GiGi's hse there.
Played true or dare.
OMG!
My secret out lerhs ! ):
So xiasuay!
I can see that XinYi going mad lerhs. :D
Then went to gigi's hse to take bball, roller blade & badminton rackets.
Play until around 8+, i think.
Took some photos.
Then go GiGi hse.
Had noodles there.
:D
After that, Cassalyn's father came to fetch us.
Thanks ! (:
Then jiu HSH ! :D
BUHBYE !
You're my love ! :D