Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Monday, May 26, 2008 Y
9:04 AM
I thought I could just get over it. And just pretend nothing. But viewing ppl blog. Saw the super devasting news of Sichuan. My heart is bleeding. I swear I'm seriously wanted to fly there to help them. ):
I told Daphne that I'm happy. I don't know i'm happy or sad. She wrote on her pm asking me cheerup. I'm trying, super hard. Some human told me, I don't look like i'm sad. Hey, it don't show on face okays. If you think you are really that obvious when you are sad, tell me luh. Ps, not being fierce.
haishhhhhh!
I don't know what i'm thinking. I just want all my friends to be happy. I don't want them to bcos of me then become no mood. I hate myself for making them so unhappy, upset. SUXUEPING, Cant you just leave them alone? ):