Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Thursday, May 15, 2008 Y
8:01 AM
Today is really a bad bad bad day for me la.
Yups. The ever first year that i CRY because of results. And the ever worst result i can get? English, damn it. I think I really need go die liao. What happen man? Paper 2 got 15/50. & is summary help me. Which i really had no confidence in summary de. I thought those question can help me. But.... get 0 for all the questions. Vocab get 2 marks only. How to survive. When I first look de marks. I was shocked. And indeed i cried.
I was hoping that i wont cry for results. But, i really cannot control.
Even though I really noe it is de fact that cannot change.
Cs, i really don noe what the hell is happening to me. But.... what i expected didnt came out what i wan. haish. and i cried again. mrs lim ask me what happen to me. I said i don noe. She asked me to think. Cannot say don noe. This mark is okays. BIGBIG HAISH !
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I HOPE OVERALL I STILL CAN SCORE AT LEAST PASS ! IDIOT ! SUXUEPING ! WAKE UP !