Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Y
1:57 AM
HEYYO! :D
Okaysokays.
I have nothing to post about actually.
But I see krystal & yunqian & peijun blog.
Ah, they like so down canxzx?
):
Sorry ya, wasnt there to be with you all!
):
Krystal,
Loveeees!
I want you back! :D
Stay strong & let the passerbys and whoever be.
They are idiotxzx!
Ily(:
Yunqian,
Don vent anger on other ppl ya? No good.
They are innocent.
Anything draw or write out, then tear away.
May be better? Idk, it works on me. (:
Ily too(:
Peijun,
Jie, don angry le.
Faster jio me out ya?
Imissyou lots! ):
And and ily too too! (:
Daphne,
Chou nuren.
Don cry so much also luh.
Stay strong too and move on.
I see no point of you still so hurt while he doesnt have any respond.
Maybe I'm very straightforward here, but I really don want to see you like that.
For your own good, dear! :D
Ily too too too!(:
You're my love ! :D