THE LADY !


Photobucket

XUEPIING :D
jwpsBLSS
BLSSdancer
monsterlyFIFTEEN
SINGALICIOUS(:
xueping_1993@hotmail.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketmhai friendster :D


NUFFNANG !





LOVES-EXITS !


AARON♥
AGNES♥
ANITA♥
ANNA♥
AVERE♥
CASSALYN♥
CASSANDRA♥
CECILIA♥
CHERYL♥
CHERYLCHEONG♥
CHOONRAY♥
CYNTHIA♥
DA JIALE♥
DAPHNE♥
DERRICK♥
DIYANA♥
EDWINA♥
EILLY♥
ELYSIA♥
GIGI♥
HILARY♥
INSYIRAH♥
IZZA♥
JERMINE♥
JIATING♥
JIAYI♥
JOANNECHONG♥
JOANNE♥
JOEY♥
JOEYTAN♥
JUNWEI♥
KARTHIK♥
KASENG♥
KRYSTAL♥
LATHIFAH♥
LESLIE♥
LIZHEN♥
MAMATO♥
MUSYA♥
MS TAY♥
NINA♥
PAULINE♥
PEIJUN♥
PEISHI♥
PEIXIAN♥
QIUYAN♥
QIYEE♥
RINA♥
SHEILA♥
SHIHUI♥
SHIMIN♥
SHIRLEY♥
SHUHUI♥
SIMIN♥
SIEWXIAN♥
SIOKTENG♥
SOONFANG♥
STEPHANIE♥
SZEMIN♥
THARSHINI♥
TINA♥
VONNES♥
WEIJIE♥
WINNIE♥
XIAPEI♥
XINYI♥
XINYING♥
XIUBIN♥
XIULING♥
XUEFANG♥
XUEQING♥
YANGYANG♥
YUNQIAN♥
YUXIANG♥

To be linked; relinked, Tag me ! :D


SAY IT-OUT !




DE-SIRES !

♥Helix piercing
♥Polo Tees
♥Cookie Monster HP strap(Ordered)
♥Red belt

Grant my wishes please [[;


DRAMA-LOVES !

櫻野3加1
篮球火♥♥
翻滾吧!蛋炒飯
無敵珊寶妹



NINJA-♥ !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Back to th past .

December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS

Specially designed for xueping ! :D
Designed by Superman ! [:
Monday, October 13, 2008 Y

7:00 AM



HEY! :B

I know PHANGGIGI & TSOJIAMIN
is waiting for me update my beautiful day with them.

Heh.
Lets start with photos okays?




TADAAS!~








































Haha!
Alot right?
Yesterday & Today photos!
Taken with PHANGGIGI & TSOJIAMIN.
Except the first one. With PEISHI at the gameroom.
Okays.
Yesterday was an exploring day with PHANGGIGI & TSOJIAMIN.
Haha.
Anyhow lor.
In the end, we got to found the place.
I bought my hoodie there.
Super cute luh.
:P
Anyway, owe GIGI money.
:B
Then after that went ahma house.
Had alot fun with them.
They ROCK luh!

As for today.
Haha!
I'm sorry that i'm late again.
But GIGI went to meet JERMINE first .
Because JERMINE go 'chopped' her hair! :P
Then because i'm late, i asked them to go je first.
I went to do my ez link card. Then went to find them.
GIGI cut hair very long lor.
:D
Then after her hair cut, went to eat !
Very hungry! Then ate at the coffeeshop.
Waited for GIGI's parents to came.
Then off we go to FAREAST!
Haha!
JERMINE was wearing a super wierd style to orchard.
So I lend JERMINE my bag, as it look nicer. (:
Walked around FAREAST.
Then we bought our friendship band there.
So nice lor. :D
Haha.

I went off first.
Because I got to meet my mother.
I got my haircut too!
See, we three got our haircut on the same day!
Okays, my craps.

After that, went to BUGIS.
Shop & shop & shop around.
Didnt get to see what we wanted.
Then off to BUGIS JUNCTION and continue.
My mother found hers & I bought my KAWAII BABY there. (:
Haha, then decided to eat.
So went up to the food junction and eat.
I ate pepper lunch.
As my mother asked me try.
Then she ate the QQ noodle?
Hahs, super funny lor.
After eating, went to buy bread.
I want the HOTSHOT inside the song!
Then went home. :B
BYE!
I think this is the longest post I can find lah.
So long didnt get to post so long le!

You're my love ! :D